- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
We will provide notice of changes in our personal information privacy practices.
- Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents and Business Partners, HSA Trustees or Administrators, and Government-run Exchanges and Entities If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company to process your application.
- If you submit a request for information or an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent, agency or other business partner with whom we associate or contract, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent, agency or business partner to process your request for information or application or to otherwise provide you with information about insurance products (including contacting you by telephone, email, or otherwise to discuss insurance products in which you may be interested). If you complete an enrollment form for a health savings account ("HSA") offered through an authorized HSA trustee or administrator with whom we have associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that trustee or administrator to enroll you in an HSA. If you complete an application with us that is processed through a government-run exchange or other government-run entity, we will disclose your personal information to that government-run exchange or entity. Please be assured that these partners are only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote, application or enrollment form and are legally obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Service Providers We may disclose your personal information to other companies that help us to process or service any application you begin, process or submit through us or to correspond with you. For example, we may provide your personal information to a service provider to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card. Please be assured that the companies we hire to process or service your insurance application or correspond with you are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Employers, Affinity Groups, and Benefits Administrators or Consultants If you were referred to us by, or use our website or call center in connection with, a current or former employer, affinity group, or other organization with which you may be affiliated (or a benefits administrator or consultant associated with such employer, group or organization), we may disclose your personal information to such employer, group, organization, administrator and/or consultant. For example, we may inform such employer, group, organization, administrator and/or consultant whether or not you have enrolled in a plan. Please be assured that these parties are only allowed to use your personal information as permitted by applicable law.
- Legal Obligations In certain situations, ConnectedBenefits may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.) We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to otherwise respond to a government request.
You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
- If we are going to use your personal information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the website prior to the change becoming effective. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
- If we make any material changes to our personal information privacy practices that do not affect the personal information already stored in our database, we will notify users of the change in the privacy portion of our website.
- We will not contact you regarding any change in use or disclosure of your anonymous information because anonymous information is designed to prevent us from being able to do so.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Customer Service, ConnectedBenefits, 214 W. Huron St #100, Chicago, IL 60654.
- Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application, policy or advanced premium tax credit even if you opt out of receiving our surveys and/or notices of additional products and services.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are "clicking" to another website. ConnectedBenefits is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours. Testimonials We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Connected Benefits firstname.lastname@example.org
214 W. Huron St. #100, Chicago, IL 60654